Dr. Allison Cannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Cannon?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Allison Cannon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

Best dr I had now just lost

November 14th, 2013

Patient

Has anyone else gotten wrong files when picking up medical records?We received 2 other medical records of people with the same name as us.....and most of our files are missing.. Plwase let us know .. thanks.

November 3rd, 2013

Dr Allison Cannon is no longer in business

June 10th, 2013

Her practice is suddenly CLOSED.

I was privileged to see Dr. Don Cannon for many years... he was an absolutely wonderful doctor. When he passed away, I continued to see the practice, now under his daughter's leadership, Dr. Allison Cannon. I saw the Nurse Practitioner. Apparently the NP is no longer there. Recently, I have had three (3) appointments cancelled by Dr. Allison... calling in sick, having a meeting, whatever. To get a prescription renewed, I decided to stop by the office today, to find it locked up and names removed from the door. Information Desk ladies at Memorial have no details, and can only share that last week Dr. Cannon's practice CLOSED, with no forwarding information or contact information.

March 6th, 2013

What is happening?

I call and can't get appoints for 2 month, call around their 2 hour lunch break and can't leave a message, watch the clock and call back, and find they are "off" on regular business days or the Dr. is not in this week. Called about scripts and got them all but 1. Called days later about the one and haven't got through to them to find out what is going on. She is a great Dr. but unless you can play these games with the office I would suggest another Dr.

November 19th, 2012

A+ doctor

The best doctor a person could have.its very rare to find a caring doctor but she is!! I don't dread going to the doctor at all.she's not just a doctor she's a friend and that's VERY IMPORTANT to me.

May 6th, 2012

Awesome Physician

Dr. Allison Cannon takes the time to listen and talk to me about my health concerns. I feel so fortunate to have her as my primary care physician

September 5th, 2011

Great Primary Care Physician

Barely had a chance to sit down before I was seen. Outstanding patient rapport.

June 12th, 2011

Great Doctor and Wonderful Person

Allison A. Cannon is the best doctor I have ever had. She really cares about her patients and takes whatever time is needed to find the source of your problem. She is super intelligent and the most caring doctor I have ever met.She will be my Primary Care Doctor for as long as she will see me.

June 4th, 2010

This was the best physician that I have ever seen. I had Gallbladder issues for over 5 years and Dr. Cannon did a series of tests and I was diagnosed and treated for all of the conditions that I had. I had lots of Physicians medicate me rather than run test to get a true diagnosis of what was going on. Dr.Cannon didn't offer medication until she got to the bottom of the problem. I no longer suffer from the pains that I previously had because she was prompt and aggressive about getting me treated in a timely manner. By the way, I didn't have to take any medication. I am Very Impressed with her and will continue to see her, that is until she stops practicing.

December 21st, 2009

Fine, compassionate physician

Dr. Cannon always spends as much time as the patient needs to dicusss your conditions and care. She is a fine physician and person.

November 19th, 2009

She is the best family doctor I have ever had.