Dr. Allison Divers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 3rd, 2016
Very Accommodating
I was using another local clinic but always felt uncomfortable during my visit. Dr. Divers and staff made me feel at home with their warm welcome. I didn't feel like an " inconvenience " when I had questions and concerns. Dr Divers embraced my concerns and explained everything in great detail. I couldn't be happier with my treatment AND my results! I love my new "home" clinic! Thank you: to the doctors and staff at The Art of Science and Dermotology!

October 25th, 2016
Always Pleasant Experience
Dr. Divers and her staff are always the utmost professionals. Always pleasant. Willing to work with me and my crazy schedule. The office is spotlessly clean. A pleasure to go to the doctor.

September 2nd, 2016
Highly Recommended
I recently had to take a medication that had a side effect of hair growth. I didn't know until I had a lot of hair grow on my lip. It has been embarrassing and I tried different products but I ended up with a rash and still had the hair. I went to The Art and Science of Dermatology and I was treated very well. I was so thankful that I had options. I had laser hair removal. I was a little red when I left but that was it and I can already see a difference. I highly recommend them.

July 12th, 2016
I have had wonderful results with fillers and laser treatments. Love Dr. Divers and her staff!

June 22nd, 2016
Very Pleasant Experience
I had micropen. I love Patricia and the whole procedure was pleasant and relaxing. Too soon to know results. There was no pain. I appreciate the fact that Patricia always answers my questions honestly and doesn't just try to sell product. All of the staff is courteous and friendly. It was a very pleasant experience and I already have another apt.

May 23rd, 2016
Courteous, Helpful and Very Helpful
Appointment for ultherapy with Trish. Linda MA very courteous and helpful. Very attentive. Trish was especially thorough, sensitive to the discomfort of the procedure and adjusted her processes and approach based on my feedback. The procedure itself took time and I never heard anyone indicate that they needed to rush anything. I always feel very "taken care of" in a positive way in this environment. Trish was very honest and helped me to understand that the results would not be evident for a while. She answered all of my questions and was patient. Thanks very much.

September 2nd, 2015
DOC OK, PA NOK
Dr Divers is very well versed in her field, but there seems to be a rotating door of PA's who assist many patients (presumably with less complicated issues?). My experience with three of them so far is not very good. If my chronic condition were more serious, I would have to either request Dr. Divers attendance, or change practices. So, this rating is more applicable to her professional staff.

June 25th, 2013
condescending and extremely rushed. belittled my condition and my my questions about options for treatment. seems very impatient with folks who do their own research. a huge waste of my morning and my $35 copay!

May 23rd, 2013
My day at the office
I waited almost an hour for my appointment time. The doctor said she was running late because she had to follow up on early client's biopsies so they would not have to come twice so she could not remove my skin tags and do the exam as promised. So she was concerned about her firt patients not having to come back and do a co-pay again, but not me. I had to pay up front for my skin tag removal with the promise they would bill my insurance and repay me. After 3 months they had not billed my insurance. I called and they said, "oh we will bill today", no apology. I can not say anything good about this office or doctor.

June 1st, 2012
I have eczema and I went to this office to try to get some resolution. The eczema has spread to my hands and when I went to the office the dr looked at my hands (which were cracked and bleeding--the finger tips where covered in bleeding cracks) She just said use lotion and that must be annoying. It's not annoying it's unbearable--there was not -empathy. I still haven't been able to get my eczema cleared up. She also suggested that I stop breast feeding since it wasn't that important so she could give me a rx. My baby is only 5 weeks old.

May 18th, 2012
Highly Recommend!!!!
I have been seeing Dr Divers for several years and find her to be professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable. I have no trouble getting appointments and she ALWAYS takes the time to answer my questions throughly. She asks insightful questions and I have found her to be very honest and forthcoming with regards to any treatment I may receive! Her staff also gets an A+ for professionalisim and friendliness! Overall an VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE!!

September 12th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
My experience with Dr. Divers was wonderful. She was very pleasant, knowledgable and kind to her staff. There was a new nurse training and she was extremely patient with her and told her not to worry, she would get it. Highly recommend her.