Dr. Allison Divers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Divers?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Allison Divers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017

I came in for a check-up. I greatly appreciate the thorough job that occurred. I was highly satisfied with Dr. Divers and her expertise. I am thankful to have found a grade A+ dermatologist here in Roanoke.

June 16th, 2017

Great Visit

I actually had Terri Blomberg. I always have a great visit. I had all my moles checked this visit. All staff was very friendly and visit was quick.

June 14th, 2017

Satisfying Care

I see Terry every six months for my skin check. She is always on time and easy to talk to. She does a very thorough job and I am very satisfied with her care.

June 12th, 2017

Quite Happy

I received a definitive diagnosis for a rash that I've had for over a year. I've been to an allergist but got my answer and the appropriate treatment here. Ecstatic!

December 20th, 2016

Highly Recommended

I've been a patient of Dr. Divers for many years and will continue to be one. I have a history of abusing my skin in the sun and have had several procedures as a result. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Divers is a very busy doctor, but she gives you her full attention when she is with you. She is very good at explaining everything - why she is recommending a procedure - what to expect, etc. I highly recommend Dr. Divers.

November 3rd, 2016

Very Accommodating

I was using another local clinic but always felt uncomfortable during my visit. Dr. Divers and staff made me feel at home with their warm welcome. I didn't feel like an " inconvenience " when I had questions and concerns. Dr Divers embraced my concerns and explained everything in great detail. I couldn't be happier with my treatment AND my results! I love my new "home" clinic! Thank you: to the doctors and staff at The Art of Science and Dermotology!

October 25th, 2016

Always Pleasant Experience

Dr. Divers and her staff are always the utmost professionals. Always pleasant. Willing to work with me and my crazy schedule. The office is spotlessly clean. A pleasure to go to the doctor.

September 2nd, 2016

Highly Recommended

I recently had to take a medication that had a side effect of hair growth. I didn't know until I had a lot of hair grow on my lip. It has been embarrassing and I tried different products but I ended up with a rash and still had the hair. I went to The Art and Science of Dermatology and I was treated very well. I was so thankful that I had options. I had laser hair removal. I was a little red when I left but that was it and I can already see a difference. I highly recommend them.

July 13th, 2016

I have had wonderful results with fillers and laser treatments. Love Dr. Divers and her staff!

June 22nd, 2016

Very Pleasant Experience

I had micropen. I love Patricia and the whole procedure was pleasant and relaxing. Too soon to know results. There was no pain. I appreciate the fact that Patricia always answers my questions honestly and doesn't just try to sell product. All of the staff is courteous and friendly. It was a very pleasant experience and I already have another apt.

May 24th, 2016

Courteous, Helpful and Very Helpful

Appointment for ultherapy with Trish. Linda MA very courteous and helpful. Very attentive. Trish was especially thorough, sensitive to the discomfort of the procedure and adjusted her processes and approach based on my feedback. The procedure itself took time and I never heard anyone indicate that they needed to rush anything. I always feel very "taken care of" in a positive way in this environment. Trish was very honest and helped me to understand that the results would not be evident for a while. She answered all of my questions and was patient. Thanks very much.

September 2nd, 2015

DOC OK, PA NOK

Dr Divers is very well versed in her field, but there seems to be a rotating door of PA's who assist many patients (presumably with less complicated issues?). My experience with three of them so far is not very good. If my chronic condition were more serious, I would have to either request Dr. Divers attendance, or change practices. So, this rating is more applicable to her professional staff.