A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Dooley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Dooley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dooley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Jeffers Dooley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Allison Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Dooley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.