A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Downer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Downer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Downer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Downer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Downer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Downer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- St Vincent`s Hospital Westchester Facility
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Vanessa Downer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allison V. Downer practice?
- Dr. Allison Downer has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Downer practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.