A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Downer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Downer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Downer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Downer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- St Vincent`s Hospital Westchester Facility
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Vanessa Downer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allison V. Downer practice?
- Dr. Allison Downer has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Downer practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.