A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Eaton is Excellent. Dr. Eaton has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Eaton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eaton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eaton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Eaton practice?
Dr. Allison Eaton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Eaton, Dr. Addie Eaton, Dr. Adelaida Eaton, Dr. Adelaide Eaton, Dr. Alecia Eaton, Dr. Alesha Eaton, Dr. Alica Eaton, Dr. Alice Eaton