A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Eddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eddy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Eddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Eddy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddy graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Eddy MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Eddy practice?
- Dr. Allison Eddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Eddy practices Pediatric Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Seattle Nephrologists.