A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Eddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Eddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddy graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison Eddy practice?
Dr. Allison Eddy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Pediatric Specialists, and Seattle Nephrologists.