A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Eddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Eddy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddy graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Eddy MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Eddy practice?
- Dr. Allison Eddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Eddy practices Pediatric Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Seattle Pediatric Specialists.