A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Esenwine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Esenwine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Esenwine, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esenwine graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Esenwine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Joy Esenwine MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Esenwine practice?
- Dr. Allison Esenwine has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Esenwine practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.