A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Joy Fabian DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Allison Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Fabian practices Family Medicine near Grandville, MI.
See Grandville Primary Care Doctors.