A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Fegley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Fegley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Fegley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fegley graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Fegley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Jill Fegley MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Fegley practice?
- Dr. Allison Fegley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Fegley practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.