Dr. Allison Friedenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Friedenberg?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Allison Friedenberg?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 1st, 2012

Stay Away From This Doctor

I took my mother to see this doctor for a consultation after her being treated with pneumonia because her oxygen level was on the lower side. She denied that my mother had any problem. And then she showed who she really is. This doctor is second "Dr. Kevorkian". She told me that if my mother gets pneumonia again, I should not have her treated, I should just let her die. She said that my mother is going to die anyway because all of us will die. Do I need to say more? Stay away from her, she is not able to help you and I guess she is generally disgusted with elderly people because this was the expression on her face throughout the appointment.

April 14th, 2017