inactive

Allison T Gault MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2016
best pediatrician in NYC!!
So happy to have found such a caring and wonderful doctor for my children. She truly puts my nerves at ease and answers all questions.

May 4th, 2015
The best
She is amazing! Attentive, happy, and most of all thorough. She treats every child like a VIP. When my child had RSV she checked up on him many times to see if he was improving. She doesn't rush through visits and is accessible. I highly recommend her if you're looking for a pediatrician in NYC

February 23rd, 2012
AWESOME
Dr. Gault is awesome with my kids. She really shows concern and addresses my every question. She has always available by email which is a plus for me. Even if she is supervising residents,she will stop by the exam room to confirm diagnosis. I travel from Queens to have my kids see Dr. Gault at Manhattan. That says a lot in my book. Moreover, I have tried to seek a pediatrician in Queens but have always gone back to Dr. Gault because of her attentiveness and kindness and she ALWAYS follows up to check how the kids are feeling.

August 16th, 2011
This doctor is super caring and patient during each visit. She is always jolly and has an infectious personality. she takes her time getting to know each child and seems to know them well.