A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Venturella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Venturella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison G Venturella MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Allison G. Venturella practice?
- Dr. Allison Venturella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Venturella practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Anderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.