A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Gullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Gullo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gullo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Gullo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullo graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Evans Gullo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Gullo practice?
- Dr. Allison Gullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Gullo practices Psychiatry near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Psychiatrists.