A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Gullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Gullo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gullo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Gullo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullo graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Evans Gullo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Gullo practice?
- Dr. Allison Gullo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Gullo practices Psychiatry near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Clackamas, OR.
See Vancouver Psychiatrists.