A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Gullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Gullo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Gullo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullo graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Evans Gullo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Gullo practice?
- Dr. Allison Gullo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Gullo practices Psychiatry near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Clackamas, OR.
See Vancouver Psychiatrists.