A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Hanna DO is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison Hanna practice?
- Dr. Allison Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Hanna practices Critical Care Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Provo, UT.
See Kodiak Critical Care Practitioners.