Dr. Allison Harbart MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 13th, 2015
Could not ask for more empathetic or caring Doctor. Explained procedures thoroughly, what should happen and what to do if the procedure was not successful. She had to return for additional procedures after leaving the hospital 2 hours previously. Was the same pleasant person she was earlier.

September 18th, 2014
Allison Harbart, M.D.
I see Dr. Harbart on a regular basis and I am very pleased with the care that she gives me. She is very thorough in her examination and orders necessary tests. I feel that she is a very good surgeon.

January 15th, 2014
She is a very concerned Dr.
I like Dr Harbart. She is very sweet and just genuinely nice. My whole family sees her. I was very put off though by some of the rude office staff. It was like I was breaking into Fort Knox trying to "extract "my test results. crazy. The girl that did call me back with my results made a smart comment{I will not post what she said} But I was taken aback. But in all reality, I really am not there to see the office staff. Dr Harbart is excellent at what she does,

June 20th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Allison Harbart is the most wonderful, kind doctor I have ever encountered. She takes her time with you and listens to everything you have to say. She has helped me through many trials and tribulations from allergies to infections and even things that didn't pertain to my ear, nose or throat. She is so caring and considerate and I would HIGHLY Recommend her to anyone at anytime!! She is SIMPLY the BEST!!