Dr. Allison Hatmaker MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology Louisville, KY

4.7

February 19th, 2015
One of the good ones
The best doctor I have been treated by. She is kind, caring, and patient. I couldn't see my scar after surgery!

January 18th, 2013
Very Knowledgable, Skilled and Compassionate Surgeon
Dr. Hatmaker is an exceptional doctor. She explains everything so it is understandable. She is very compassionate. A very skilled surgeon.

July 5th, 2012
Exceptional doctor
I would highly recommend Dr Hatmaker. She is a very caring person and made me feel so secure. I put all of my faith and trust in her and would do so again. She made a very difficult experience so much easier. I can't say enough about this exceptional doctor.

May 29th, 2012
Amazing...Caring..Compasdionate
She was patient and put at ease she was wonderful I hope I will never have a need for her again. But if I or my love ones I will chose her.Thank you

March 7th, 2012
Perfect Doctor/Surgeon
She's perfect, for every question, she has an answer, never a maybe, but a definite. She made me feel so at ease that I wanted to cry from happiness, and felt like I could breathe again. If this tell's everyone anything, she's so perfect, that I wish I could be her!!

February 21st, 2011
Ease of mind
I went to Dr Hatmaker for a second opinion for a mass that was found in my breast. She did more than put my mind at ease, she explained each procedure, what to expect for the future and answered all questions to where we (husband and I) could understand out of the medical terms. Dr Hatmaker has my up most respect as a Dr and she now and for the future has myself as a patient.

January 10th, 2011
One AWESOME Doctor and Staff
words alone cannot express how comfortable Dr Hatmakers office made me feel. From the very beginning when I first walked in the door Doris greated me with a smile, Sophia had so much compassion along with Alice and then when we met Dr. Hatmaker - her genuine care and compassion was overwhelming. We felt from the beginning that we could discuss anything, ask anything or say anything and we would get a professional answer and if we did not understand it she would go over it until we did. I could go on and on about this woman but I just want you to know that if you ever have to go through breast cancer Dr Hatmaker is the type of doctor you want.

January 5th, 2011
Very friendly and knowledgable! Excellent physician! The only caution to be aware of is that since her office is located within the hospital, office visits are billed twice--from her office and the hospital.