A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Hennigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Hennigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Hennigan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennigan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hennigan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Hennigan MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Hennigan practice?
- Dr. Allison Hennigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Hennigan practices Neurology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Neurologists.