Dr. Allison Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Hill?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2015

great doctor

She is very astute and and her diagnostic skills are excellent. She saved my life when my ER visit where I was diagnosed with an unidentified infection. When I followed up three days late my appendix was in the process of rupturing. She arranged for me to have the surgery immediately. I feel that I am in good hands with her being my family doctor.

April 3rd, 2015

Only had one visit with her so far, but was happy with my interaction with her and her staff. Comfortable with her medical abilities.

March 5th, 2014

She was ok

After reading all the other reviews, I have to say that Dr. Hill is really just like any other doctor that I have seen in my days. I am a new patient to this office so the first impression that I got was she was very thorough I had labs done when the work was finished I got the results in the mail with her recommendations. The only thing that I was not impressed with was she told me that she did not prescribe one of the medications that I have been taking since it is a controlled substance for a sleeping disorder. I don't take it any longer so that is alright with me. I don't know what others want when they see a doctor but I want someone that can tell me whats wrong....fix it...where I am not in the office all day long. When I need refills they can do that with speed. If I want a confidant then I will talk to my minister or family member not my doctor. Especially if they are not a specialist in the field. She is a internist. So internal medicine (usually family practice) is what she does.

January 22nd, 2013

Very unsatisfied.

I waited for a total of two hours before I actually saw Dr. Hill. Then when I told her my symptoms, she referred me to a specialist. No labs or bloodwork was done to check for any other maladies first. She spent less than five minutes with me and then proceeded to discuss my health in the hallway in front of others. Aren't there hippa laws that should prevent this? I will never be seeing her again for anything, I would not recommend her to anyone, and I am pulling my files and moving to a different Doctor. What a waste of my time and money!

May 18th, 2011

Personable and knowledgeable

Back when this practice was brand new, I always got in right away and I was able to make an appointment for that very day. It's a little slower now, but I still enjoy seeing Dr. Hill and find her to be very competent.

February 22nd, 2011

Was unimpressed with this doctor. Seemed to be selective on what she wanted to deal with.

May 11th, 2010

This doctor's practice is controlled by Norton Hospital. I'm not crazy about this, but Dr. Hill always addresses all of my concerns. There is followup. She will tell you to make a followup apptment or send you followup info. If you don't receive something, call the office and tell Dr. Hill's assistant.

January 14th, 2010

over all experience is poor. there was no follow-up. Time was set before you walk in the door, and move on to the next.

September 13th, 2017