A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Himmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Himmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himmel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Himmel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Marisa Himmel MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Himmel practice?
- Dr. Allison Himmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Himmel practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.