Allison J Keen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

December 26th, 2014
First time I met Dr. Keen was in labor. Had emergency c-section after 4 hours pushing. She was fantastic. Also kind.

January 23rd, 2014
This doctor has a terrible bedside manner and needs to learn how to talk to her patients. She has said some heartless things to patients and should not be in this practice. Do not let her see you. She needs to learn compassion.

June 5th, 2013
Comforting
With such a busy office I wondered what type of customer service I would receive but I have to say I adore Dr. Keen. She always made me feel like She had time for me and As a new mom and someone who struggled to get pregnant she was amazing. I only wish she had been working the day I delivered so she could meet my son - who we all worked so hard to bring into this world!

July 5th, 2012
Was not friendly and was pretty rough in handling her patients. The staff is unfriendly aswell. This office has a lot of issues and it seems that no one likes their job and they are just there to get a pay check.This is suppose a place where they are to help bring a life into the world.Go there is you want to be treated poorly.