Attempting to become a patient. show details Attempting to become a patient.
by 1st time caller on Jan 6th, 2014

A gentleman answered the phone and said that another patient was ahead of me on hold and ask me to hold until that call was completed. I said yes. After holding for 10 minutes, He answered the line and hung up on me because the office was then closed. I won't be calling back with this level of unprofessionalism. Your first impression sets the stage for your entire operation. Awful.

Doctors who Cares show details Doctors who Cares
by Alicia Williams on Nov 5th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Kerr she is concerned about your health. She takes time educating her patients regarding their medical issues. During my visits to her office Dr. Kerr always demonstrated high level of professionalism. Dr. Kerr gives each patient in her office her undivided attention. Dr. Kerr takes an assessment of her patients and provide them necessary educational tools that will improve their lifestyle. Dr. Kerr holistic approach causes the patient to observe every area of their body. Dr. Kerr encourages the patient do their part. She encourages healthy eating, and exercise. Dr. Kerr is humble and she respects God. Dr. Kerr passion for medicine and helping people is an asset to our medical community. Dr. Kerr staff is pleasant and the atmosphere is very comfortable. I recommend Dr. Kerr to any one who are in need of her specialty.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Kerr immediately diagnosed my problem and resolved. An excellent doctor in her field.