A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Beck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Beck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Kiehl Beck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allison K. Beck practice?
- Dr. Allison Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Beck practices Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians.