Pediatrician, Adolescent Specialist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
Parent show details Parent
by Patty Gurley on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Koenig took care of my son Evyn when he was born in 2004. I met with her prior to my delivery and she is an excellent Pediatrician. I was very comfortable with her. She was understanding that I was having my first child and she was very helpful!

by MMS on Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Koenig always spends plenty of time with us. My girls love going to see her. Nurses are super nice. Calls me personally if there are any issues. Great doctor!

Dec 6th, 2010

Dr. Allison is the perfect combination of professionalism and warmth. Our children LOVE her and beg to see her sooner...and she's smart as a whip so always takes care of us.

Great pediatrician show details Great pediatrician
by Mrs. Colin Whittaker on Aug 16th, 2009

Dr. Koenig has been with our daughter Tyse from her first day of life. She and her staff are extremely professional and we trust her opinion 100%. She quickly diagnosed and directed us through a terrifying bout of HSP. We remained calm because Dr. Koenig remained calm. Tyse loves Dr. Koenig and that is the best litmus test for us.

Best Doctor in Town show details Best Doctor in Town
by ephjsh on Oct 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

We love Dr Koenig. Have been going to her since the birth of both of our kids. We moved North of the city and still drive in. She is great with kids and parents. Very trustworthy.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
She is wonderful. show details She is wonderful.
by Wicket on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Koenig is fabulous. She is very concerned about her patients, but at the same time is very practical and not one to cause anxious parents to panic over small issues. The practice she is with (Piedmont Pediatrics) has grown quite a bit lately, but it's a good thing because it means you can easily get in to have your sick child examined. The nurses are great too--I frequently call with questions and they will act as "triage" and help me decide if I need to come in.

Great show details Great
by Atelier on Feb 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

She is very thorough, positive, quirky- in a good way, and knows her stuff. She always puts us at ease when visiting. sometimes she's a bit quick- I like the slow here you go bedside manner- but she is always right on with her diagnosis and what she sees- so I am sure she thinks why waste time... here it is. she is truly brilliant. many of my friends with children use her too. and they all love her. she had kind of become a "cult figure" among us parents.. "Dr.Koenig said this, Doctor Koenig that..." it is kind of funny. My husband and I like her a lot. (so does our son !) Thanks Dr. Koenig

Dr. Koenig show details Dr. Koenig
by SammyDzmom on Oct 10th, 2007 on kudzu.com

My kids love Dr. Koenig!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Love Dr. Koenig! show details Love Dr. Koenig!
by belizabeth on Sep 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

We have found Dr. Keonig to be very personable, patient and informative in the 11 months since our son was born. We found her reassuring to us as new parents, yet gives practical & honest information (i.e. there is not always a reason for the crying, reflux etc, sometimes you have to wait it out. no necessariy something a new parent wants to hear, but a truthful answer which we found to be right on!). We called one morning with a question to which she told us we should wait see if the symptoms continued before bringing him in to be evaluated. The symptoms did not continue, thus we did not go into the office, but she called back a few hours later (on a Saturday) to check on him which made a huge impression on us.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Mommy of two show details Mommy of two
by atlgag8r on Jan 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

We love Dr. Koenig. She is a wonderful doctor and she takes the time to really answer all of our questions. She frequently follows up with us after seeing the kids for an illness to see how they are doing and to see if we have any additional questions. Several of our friends also take their kids to Dr. Koenig and they all feel the same way about her - she is absolutely great!

Excellent Pediatrician show details Excellent Pediatrician
by vanmichael on Nov 14th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I met Dr. Koenig at a parenting seminar in 2005 at Piedmont Hospital. I was 9 months pregnant and looking for a pediatrican. Dr. Koenig was the right choice. She actually called me at work the following week and talked to me before my child was born (what doctor does that these days?) She is an excellent doctor in every aspect -- astute, punctual, patient, and professional. I have had to request immunization certificates for daycare via fax or phone and Dr. Koenig and staff has sent them ASAP -- many times the same day. She is extremely efficient and has accomodated my daughter at the last hour for emergency appointments. She answers all my redundant questions and I am so happy with her as my daughter's pediatrician. The office is very busy but they don't make you wait any longer than any other office I've been to.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Best pediatrician in town! show details Best pediatrician in town!
by atl30324 on Jun 28th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Allison Koenig has been my twins' pediatrician since the day they were born. She and her entire practice are truly outstanding. A live person answers the phone every time you call. She returns calls for questions that the nurse can't answer promptly and in person!! I really can't say enough good things about how caring and thorough she is. My children love going to the doctor's office! Plus her academic credentials are impeccable.