Adolescent Specialist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
She is Amazing! show details She is Amazing!
Jun 3rd, 2016

She is sweet, kind, thoughtful. She has a great sense of humor and is at ease with both parents and her patients. She is super sharp- you know when you are with her, you are with an amazing pediatric doctor, a person who is truly using her natural gift- doing what she is called to do. Thank you, Dr. Koenig.

Parent show details Parent
by Patty Gurley on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Koenig took care of my son Evyn when he was born in 2004. I met with her prior to my delivery and she is an excellent Pediatrician. I was very comfortable with her. She was understanding that I was having my first child and she was very helpful!

by MMS on Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Koenig always spends plenty of time with us. My girls love going to see her. Nurses are super nice. Calls me personally if there are any issues. Great doctor!

Dec 6th, 2010

Dr. Allison is the perfect combination of professionalism and warmth. Our children LOVE her and beg to see her sooner...and she's smart as a whip so always takes care of us.

Great pediatrician show details Great pediatrician
by Mrs. Colin Whittaker on Aug 16th, 2009

Dr. Koenig has been with our daughter Tyse from her first day of life. She and her staff are extremely professional and we trust her opinion 100%. She quickly diagnosed and directed us through a terrifying bout of HSP. We remained calm because Dr. Koenig remained calm. Tyse loves Dr. Koenig and that is the best litmus test for us.