A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Koppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Koppert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Koppert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison M Koppert MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Koppert practice?
- Dr. Allison Koppert has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Koppert practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.