Dr. Allison Kreske MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 20th, 2016
Amazing
She is the most amazing ob ever I had her in my dughter delivery at st.joseph she has a lot of experience in this filed I will ask for her in my next delivery as well

February 11th, 2015
Stay away unless you have super thick skin
I wouldn't go back to see her if I were paid. I have a suspicious mass according to the radiology report so naturally I'm nervous. I haven't had a gynecological exam for over a year. My gynecologist in that practice required. If I could use the b word or worse here I would. I am going to complain to higher ups about her. She was rude, disrespectful--extremely disrespectful. I have never in my life been treated like this by a physician.

November 7th, 2013
Worst Experience Ever
Fist appointment with this person was fantastic. The second time I saw her was for a routine exam. She complained that she was up all night in deliveries at the hospital. She only examined one breast and walked out of the room as she was pushing drugs on me. As I dressed and left the room, I overheard her in the next room saying the exact same opening line..."how is your family?"...Won't be back to her or the practice.

April 18th, 2013
Phenomenal Doctor - Phenomenal Practice
Dr. Kreske was recommended to me by a friend when planning a pregnancy. She is such a caring, competent, relatable, and thorough doctor and so are all of the OBs in the practice. I've since found so many people who have her, all through recommendations. We get excited when we hear someone else is pregnant, "You get to see Dr. Kreske again!" I cannot say enough about how wonderful and reassuring everyone from the doctors and nurses to the office staff are. They do everything possible to make sure you have safe pregnancy and delivery while respecting your wishes. They won't ever do something because it's convenient for them, it's always about what's best for you. This is THE practice in town.