A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Kurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurian
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Kurian, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kurian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison W Kurian M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allison W. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Allison Kurian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Kurian practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.