A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Lee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Joanna Lee BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Allison Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Lee practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.