A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Linquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Linquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Linquist, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Linquist graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Linquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Marie Linquist MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Linquist practice?
- Dr. Allison Linquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Linquist practices Dermatology near Elkridge, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, MD.
See Elkridge Dermatologists.