Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Lovell
Dr. Allison Lovell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fallbrook, CA, with another office in Fallbrook, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lovell is affiliated with Fallbrook Hospital, Palomar Health Downtown Campus - Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Lovell has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Lovell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allison Lovell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fallbrook, CA.
Dr. Rabin Kheradpour
Fallbrook, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Richard Reynolds
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fallbrook, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Richard Ferreras
Fallbrook, CA 0.12 mi42