Wrong diagnosis and terrible work. show details Wrong diagnosis and terrible work.
Jul 19th, 2016

I had to call the head of Eisenhower to complain about this doctor. Rude, inappropriate, and after asking me about how much I paid for medical insurance, ordered as many test that she could that insurance would cover. Then after one test showed radically low gut healthy gut bacteria, she did nothing. A year later, I was finally correctly diagnosed with a parasitic infection, bacterial overgrowth and yeast over growth. I have suffered for over a year because of her mis diagnosis. On top of that, she yelled at me for asking a question and said " you 15 minutes is up" . Never before have I experienced such a poor medical professional. She has a terrible personality and is a really really poor doctor. She never apologized to me either for her gross negligence and behaviour.

sneaky show details sneaky
Feb 4th, 2013

I have a Dr. but they can't see me for over a week, and I have a sinus infection. So, I'm trying to find one to go to just for this issue. Most Dr.'s can tell you how much a first time appt. is; these won't even give a ballpark, saying the Dr's enter the charges at the time of the visit. They wouldn't even round off to the nearest hundred.

I love this Doctor!!! show details I love this Doctor!!!
Apr 15th, 2011