A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison McDonough is Excellent. Dr. McDonough has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison McDonough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison L. McDonough practice?
Dr. Allison McDonough practices Internal Medicine near Revere, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA and Boston, MA.
See Revere Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada McDonough, Dr. Addie McDonough, Dr. Adelaida McDonough, Dr. Adelaide McDonough, Dr. Alecia McDonough, Dr. Alesha McDonough, Dr. Alica McDonough, Dr. Alice McDonough