A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Mesaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Mesaris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Mesaris, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesaris graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mesaris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison K Mesaris DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allison K. Mesaris practice?
- Dr. Allison Mesaris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Mesaris practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.