Dr. Allison Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Williams?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Allison Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Worst Doctor I've ever encountered.

If you're proactive about your health please consult a doctor who seem to value you as a patient.

June 30th, 2016

Great experience - as always

I called for apt - booked for next two days - asked about cancellation - nurse took my number and called me within 15 minutes and I had an appt. Dr. Williams quite thorough - doesn't rush - goes that extra step to be sure something isn't looming in the background of your health. I enjoy her and her follow up to detail

January 12th, 2016

You need patience of JOB when visiting

I was a patient of Dr. K for over 25yrs she retired and turned her practice over to Dr. Wms after retiring. I guess it's was a hard act to follow for Dr. Wms. Every time I try to get an appt. with her she seems to be so busy that I have to see the nurse practitioner. I haven't been able to see this doctor in over 2yrs. When visiting the wait is at a minimum is 45 minutes in the lobby then when taking back in the examine room I have waited at least after 30 minutes before seeing even the nurse practitioner. I'm now actively seeking another doctor who cares not only about overbooking patience and having them wait soooooooooo long. This office has a nerve to charge for missed appointments, they should pay us for time waiting.

July 25th, 2015

Wait time could improve but Dr Allison is really good!She right on her diagnosis very knowledgeable and courteous I like her

April 13th, 2015

VERY VERY GOOD DR.

March 10th, 2015

Bad attitude. I felt like a pre-teen who was annoying her mom when I asked questions. I did not feel like she cared to answer, and she barely looked at me the whole visit . The FIRST visit went great, but I guess she was nice so I would come back. Did not call to alert me on lab tests that were abnormal. I will be finding a new doc.

February 18th, 2015

Bad behaviour

Her attitude was not nice. Ask for unnecessary lab work, did not talk about report.

November 1st, 2013

WORST DOCTOR!!!

Went to this doctor 2 times and my experience was TERRIBLE!! The staff was unprofessional. I waited in the lobby for 2hours before they even said a word to me. I had to ask what was going on. They then told me I can leave and come back at 1pm for being there already for 2hours and not being seen! Dr. Allison's personality sucks. She is rude and is not a personable person at all!! She rushes you through your visit. I will NEVER go back to that office again!!!!

April 18th, 2013

Not Happy At All

Most memorable thing about my visits to Dr, Williams was the long wait time to be seen. (1 hour in the wait area and another 15-30 minutes in the actual examining room.) Dr. Williams' voice is very boisterous. So much so, I could clearly hear her and her entire conversation with the patient next door before she entered my room. Once in my room, I felt the appointment was rushed. She would ask me a question, and as I was answering the question, she interrupted me within the first few words and asked me another question. Diagnosis was incorrect which required me to return 2 additional times and pay 3 additional co=pays. Not pleased with this doctor, the overbooking of patients or the crowded wait area. My advice would be to invest in office space that accommodates the size of your practice, ensure your patients are being seen at their appointed times, lower your voice and conduct personal follow-ups. (Just for the record, I was a patient of Dr. Leela Krishnamurthy prior to Dr. Williams and not one time in the 20 + years of being her patient did I experience any of the above issues. Seeking a new physician.

February 24th, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR IN A LONG TIME

SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.

May 3rd, 2012

Great physician

I have had 4 visits with Dr. Williams and i find her very knowledgable, nice and informational when i visited with her. She makes you feel comfortable discussing your health. I received test/lab results within 3 days.

April 13th, 2012

Still Undecided

I've met with Dr. Williams three times so far. She seems nice and knowledgable enough. During my last visit the good doctor seemed to be pre-occupied. It's too early to tell.