A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Peckumn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Peckumn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Peckumn, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Peckumn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Peckumn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Marie Peckumn DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Peckumn practice?
- Dr. Allison Peckumn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Peckumn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.