A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Perrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Perrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Perrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Leigh Perrin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Perrin practice?
- Dr. Allison Perrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Perrin practices Geriatric Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Geriatric Doctors and Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists.