A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Pontius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pontius
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pontius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Pontius, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontius graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pontius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Teresa Pontius MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allison T. Pontius practice?
- Dr. Allison Pontius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Pontius practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.