A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Pontius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Pontius, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontius graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pontius has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Teresa Pontius MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allison T. Pontius practice?
- Dr. Allison Pontius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Pontius practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.