A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Pritchett is Poor. Dr. Pritchett has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Pritchett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pritchett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Pritchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Pritchett practice?
Dr. Allison Pritchett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Pritchett, Dr. Addie Pritchett, Dr. Adelaida Pritchett, Dr. Adelaide Pritchett, Dr. Alecia Pritchett, Dr. Alesha Pritchett, Dr. Alica Pritchett, Dr. Alice Pritchett