Dr. Allison Pruett Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allison Pruett?

October 20th, 2016

Dr. Pruett is very professional and very conversational during your visit so you are finished before you know it. She always takes time to answer questions and makes me feel like a person, not a number.

June 25th, 2013

Bad Experience

I saw Dr. Pruett for the first time in 2012 for my annual checkup. When she came into the room, she barely made eye contact, told me her name, and proceeded to do my exam. Since this was the first time I had met her, I thought she would ask me some questions about my health history and ask me if I had any questions. She was in and out so fast, I think I was too shocked to ask any. I would not recommend her to anyone and I will not go back to her.

April 20th, 2013

Would not recommend

She was arrogant, withheld information, did not explain things at all, left care up to staff members, and when confronted about an issue, blamed everybody but herself. She gave me the wrong medications more than once and when the fertility nurse gave her the wrong information about me, she asked me if I knew if I was even on my period. Yes, I am in my 20's, I am familiar with a period. Somebody rarely answers the phone so trying to get medical advice or schedule an appointment is a nightmare. They discuss patients loudly so there is no privacy and the waiting rooms are crowded.

February 11th, 2017