A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Quick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Quick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Marie Quick MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Quick practice?
- Dr. Allison Quick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Quick practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Oncologists.