A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Burton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Rae Burton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison R. Burton practice?
- Dr. Allison Burton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Burton practices Family Medicine near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Primary Care Doctors.