Dr. Allison Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Burton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

Didn't have any interest in my concerns

Had the personality of a rock. Was not interested in what I had brought to her attention concerning my health. A waste of my time and a copay.

December 1st, 2015

DR. ALLISON BURTON IS SUPER. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALTY. I NEVER HAVE TROUBLE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT AND I NEVER WAIT LONG FOR MY OFFICE VISIT.

May 6th, 2015

4th New Doctor in about 5 years (Thee others kept leaving the practice up North), so I switched to a Dr. here in FLA. Could not believe the ease of getting the Appointments and the efficiency of Fla Med Clinic. Dr. Burton seems great. Had Knowledge of a fairly rare disorder I have and Immediately referred me to a specialist. Great knowledge and caring person. A+ Rating from me.

April 18th, 2015

Dr. Burton double books patients & has no time for each patient.

June 16th, 2014

Dr.Burton, is Ahhhmazzzinnng! As her staff is too!!

September 17th, 2013

Poor Referrals and Customer Service

In dealing with your referrals clerk (Tammy) she saw fit to remind me no less than four (4) times on the same phone call that if I didn't come into your office that Dr. Burton wanted me to find a new Primary Care Manager (PCM). She emphasized that "Dr. Burton said". After I told her that the message was clearly understood and that I was going to be finding a new PCM immediately. Astonished, Tammy saw fit to call the walk-in clinic that I was seeking the referral for and told them that Dr. Burton would no longer be providing referrals for myself and that I needed to find a new PCM. Even the staff at the Urgent Care Walk-In clinic were stunned at this lack of customer service attitude of Tammy. Granted, these ratings are held against Dr. Burton for the actions of a single person on her staff (Tammy) but a leader needs to hold themselves responsible for the actions of their subordinates.

April 23rd, 2013

Great doctor!

Dr. Burton is by far one of the best doctors in the United States. She is a compassionate doctor who actually listens and works with her patients to establish a treatment plan that is understood by the patient. Her caring ways are evident, as well as her patience. I will HIGHLY recommend her!

August 2nd, 2017