Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Warren
Dr. Allison Warren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Warren is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Warren has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Warren has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Allison Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Reed Shnider
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Annapolis, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Valeriani Bead
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Annapolis, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Tushar Sharma
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Annapolis, MD 0 mi