A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Warren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Warren, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warren has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison C Warren MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Allison C. Warren practice?
- Dr. Allison Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Warren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Cardiologists.