A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Warren, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warren has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison C Warren MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Allison C. Warren practice?
- Dr. Allison Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Warren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Cardiologists.