Dr. Allison Rittmann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Dr Allison Rittman , has always been a delightful Dr to visit. She has always been friendly , kind , compassionate, and personable. I literally trust my life to her.

June 28th, 2016
Coming Back
I'm going back to see Dr Rittman. She was professional and right on about her diagnosis.

January 1st, 2016
HUGE WENCH
This woman is a huge Wench. She was condescending and told us not to ask her questions about acne medications cus she's only a "Doctor" and questions like that are for dermatologists. well yeah, you're a "doctor" so you should know a thing or two about acne medication. she also has a huge attitude the whole appointment and didn't wanna answer any questions and said to just go to a psychologist and talk to them. at the end of the 5 minute appointment she told us to pick up all of our stuff (our purses) and get out. she watched us like Hawks, good thing she did cus I was eyeing her cotton balls in the little jar. WILL NEVER GO BACK!

March 4th, 2015
I've been seeing Rittmann for a few years now and every time I left I would always say I needed to find a new PCP! Well I have finally found one and the difference between the two has definitely opened my eyes! I have been missing out on a physician that shows compassion, spends adequete time, and listens to what her patients have to say. I am disappointed in myself for keeping Rittmann as my physician for so long, because there were medical issues that could have been prevented and found many years prior. If you want a doctor that will walk in and let the computer do all the work, then hey, knock yourselves out! But with the cost of medical care being so high, I don't think anyone should settle for less than mediocre care!

July 17th, 2014
Dr Rittmann
I've seen Dr Rittman 5 or 6 times over the last few years and each time I leave the office I say the same thing - she is a miserable person. He bedside manner is the worst. She comes in with her computer and robotically asks you questions and types them in. She doesn't seem phased by anything and that conditions aren't taken too seriously. At least show some care and concern and make the patient feel at ease about the issue at hand. In plan to find a new dr and would never recommend her to anyone. She acts like being a dr is an inconvenience.

April 29th, 2014
Lacks empathy
I was seen very quickly after check-in and the nurse was nice and personable, however, I am less than impressed with Dr. Rittman. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Rittman to discuss treatment options for my anxiety and depression that my therapist suggested I seek medical attention for. Dr. Rittman's bedside manner was nearly absent. Her questions were cold, methodical, and from my experience she made no attempt at expressing empathy or concern. To top it all off, despite the fact that she did not ask me any questions regarding my life or experiences that have led to my generalized anxiety and depression, at the end of the appointment Dr. Rittman felt compelled to tell me that my problems were 'just having difficulty being an adult.' From my experience, I would not feel comfortable seeking further medical care from Dr. Rittman.

March 13th, 2014
She couldn't even recognize sciatica. She told me I didn't have it, and the pain continued, so I went to my cardiologist, who diagnosed sciatica within five minutes. That's not even her specialty and she knew it was sciatica. I fired her, and she fired me, so it was perfect, because if you go to her, you've been warned.

December 20th, 2013
Does not listen - or apparently read charts
On one occasion this doctor prescibed me cough medicine containing sudafed when my chart states I have a problem with an elevated heart rate. I wound up jittery with chest pains and unable to sleep for about 35 hours. When I told her this cough medicine would not work she prescribed me another one. This one contained an ingredient which my chart states I am allergic to (because I did not trust her at this point I read the ingredients before taking). Her lack of attention and desire to move through quickly violated the oath she took, "FIRST DO NO HARM".

September 29th, 2013
Positive Experience

September 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Allison Rittmann is a very caring, personable, with an excellent bedside manner. I have seen and met with a lot of doctors in my lifetime and especially with my vast array of illnesses and she hsa been of the best doctors, hands down. I would highly recommend her to anybody who is looking for a doctor that actually listens and empathizes with you and your condition.

April 2nd, 2013
Best Doctor I Ever Had
I'm a 60 yr old and I've been seeing Dr. Allison Rittmann for a few years now, she is the best doctor I've ever had. She explains my condition to me, she calls the medicine into the pharmacy and it's there and ready when I get there. Her diagnosis is right on and she gives me total peace of mind. Her rating is a TEN star.

August 22nd, 2012
Don't waste your time with this doctor
I've seen this doctor a few times and was decently satisfied at first. I had seen her for a sinus infection and for well visits/yearly check-ups. But my last visit to her was awful. I was the last appt of the day so expected a slight delay, but ended up waiting more than 30 minutes to see her. When she got to the outside of my exam room, I could hear her complaining about just wanting to go home as she grabbed my chart, which I found extremely unprofessional. She rushed through our appt and really didn't listen to anything I said. When the urinalysis that they took came back inconclusive, she didn't even order another one to see if there was truly an issue. I will NOT be going back to this doctor.