A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Sacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Sacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Sacher, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sacher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison H Sacher MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allison H. Sacher practice?
- Dr. Allison Sacher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Sacher practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Worcester Radiation Oncologists.