A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Scarborough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Scarborough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Scarborough, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarborough graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Scarborough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison L Scarborough MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Scarborough practice?
- Dr. Allison Scarborough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Scarborough practices Geriatric Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Geriatric Doctors.