A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Schini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Schini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Schini, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schini graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Elizabeth Lucas Schini MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Schini practice?
- Dr. Allison Schini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Schini practices Dermatology near Chanhassen, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Chanhassen Dermatologists.