A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Schoenfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Schoenfelder is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Schoenfelder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfelder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schoenfelder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Schoenfelder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison Schoenfelder practice?
- Dr. Allison Schoenfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Schoenfelder practices Family Medicine near Akron, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawarden, IA.
See Akron Family Physicians.