A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Schoenfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Schoenfelder is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfelder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Schoenfelder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfelder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schoenfelder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Schoenfelder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison Schoenfelder practice?
- Dr. Allison Schoenfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Schoenfelder practices Family Medicine near Akron, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawarden, IA.
See Akron Family Physicians.