A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Schwanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Schwanda is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Schwanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwanda graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schwanda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Elizabeth Schwanda MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Schwanda practice?
- Dr. Allison Schwanda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Schwanda practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.