A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALLISON SHIRKER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ALLISON SHIRKER is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALLISON SHIRKER, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. SHIRKER graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. SHIRKER has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SHIRKER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ALLISON L. SHIRKER practice?
Dr. ALLISON SHIRKER practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Royersford Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Royersford Surgeons.