A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Shirker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Shirker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Shirker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shirker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison L Shirker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Shirker practice?
- Dr. Allison Shirker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allison Shirker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.