Dr. Allison Singer MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Richardson, TX

March 8th, 2017
Very knowledgeable and personable doctor and staff. Highly recommend!

May 26th, 2016

December 12th, 2015
Please don't blame her....she is a wonderful caring Doctor. Her staff is very caring as well. She is always patient and kind and does what she knows is best for her patience. If your daughter got sick from the antibiotic.....get a different one.

November 26th, 2011
Pure Bliss~
Dr. Singer has to be one of the very best in her business; she in very attentive and knowledgeable about anything regarding the skin. She has treated several of my close friends and family, all of whom been amazed by what she is able to do for their skin. Dr. Singer recently treated my seven year old son who was very nervous about his appointment, and she made him feel so at ease and comfortable. He now says she is his favorite doctor ever! In my many years of seeing Dr. Singer, off and on because of insurance difficulties, my skin has never looked as good as it does when Dr. Singer is treating. If you are looking for someone who is knowledgeable, warm, and thorough, then Dr. Singer is the dermatologist for you!

September 24th, 2009
An Excellent Dermatologist
I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Singer since she began practicing almost 10 years ago. She is an outstanding Dermatologist and cerainly not an alarmist. I have an auto-immune disease, and feel as though she addresses my needs appropriately, and is candid regarding treatment options. She is respectful of the patient's time--and I have rarely felt rushed. The office surroundings are pleasant, and the staff is patient-oriented. My background is in nursing and medical office management--and it is refreshing to see a young physician who still places the patient's needs first.I have felt comfortable referring members of my family--children, grandchildren, my 87 year old Mother as well as friends. I know that all of us are in excellent hands.